Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sd card viewing

Oct-Lull

Anyone find an app to view SD card photos with the ability to scroll without having to download the whole card? Using Samsung tablet and phone if it makes a difference.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Interested in this as well. Have tried the SD card viewers and found them to be slow and awkward. I use a laptop with window/file preview pane. I can scroll through the photos to view and highlight to delete in one motion. Others have better options?

I use laptop. I’m not by it so forget specifics…. I open the file of card. In the file viewer (everyone has this on computer) - I turn the size of of the files to large or whatever (I can screen shot this if this is of any help) & then view maybe 20-ish at a time- simple to scroll through fast.

Looking at Camofire today, saw they offer a Muddy viewer as well as some other gear to view SD cards on different platforms.

My laptop has a SD card slot, so I just use it. Download the whole card to an external HD, then delete and view later.

Top Bottom