Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Skip, this is YOUR fault

muddy

Alex is trimming willow sprouts like he saw you doing when we were down. He's going to put them in water, wait for them to root out, then plant them in the crick behind our house.

Why?

Because he thinks it will be interesting to see how they do.

I have zero issues with it, I'm only concerned what he may learn from Uncle Skip next turkey season. I am also concerned about out screen in porch, this is the start of a BIG MESS... I mean PROJECT.
4504f886085fa41c224fa70c9df7f690.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

might end like the photo CWTR sent me after a season & his experiment with same thing.
7F98073F-09C1-4C9A-9572-EE6F512B6F93.jpeg

Good for Alex & crew!!! Good for them!! We can load them up with full weekend “farm” projects to implement around home! Everything from raising any plants to maybe a bunch of animals too!!

Alex is trimming willow sprouts like he saw you doing when we were down. He's going to put them in water, wait for them to root out, then plant them in the crick behind our house.

Why?

Because he thinks it will be interesting to see how they do.

I have zero issues with it, I'm only concerned what he may learn from Uncle Skip next turkey season. I am also concerned about out screen in porch, this is the start of a BIG MESS... I mean PROJECT.
4504f886085fa41c224fa70c9df7f690.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
What the heck is up with the human foot in the bottom right? I've blown up the pic and can't make any sense of it. Where's the rest of the body? Also, I haven't seen a ghosted image like this with the shoes in the bottom left, since double exposing actual film when real cameras still existed. What's going on here Muddy? You got a haunted house?

What the heck is up with the human foot in the bottom right? I've blown up the pic and can't make any sense of it. Where's the rest of the body? Also, I haven't seen a ghosted image like this with the shoes in the bottom left, since double exposing actual film when real cameras still existed. What's going on here Muddy? You got a haunted house?
Blue shoes are my reflection, that's Alex's foot reflecting. Ghosts don't like me

WTG Alex...that kid is alright in my book, I like reading about his interests and adventures, he is going somewhere! :)

Top Bottom