Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sligh1 - October 1 Buck, Great Opener! "REST OF THE STORY"....

Congrats again man! That is awesome. The pics with your hand next to the beams really show the mass better.

Reading that had me on the edge of my seat, even though I knew you already had connected. Great buck and awesome story.

Beast! this bad boy has already gone viral. had two different people show it to me on a phone from a pic that was texted to him. Congrats!

Beast! this bad boy has already gone viral. had two different people show it to me on a phone from a pic that was texted to him. Congrats!

Here's what I find funny.... I had a friend this year i know looking to buy a farm 40-50 miles from there he's really interested in buying.
He has seen the deer with me on my land in the past- good friend that knew about this deer for a long time like i have & we share our stories & season outlook, etc. He looked at the deer after i got him. 2 days ago he gets my pic from someone else and "this buck was killed within 1 mile of the farm u are looking at!" Oh geez. Last year- same thing with my bro's buck - heard about 5 different stories about it. Ha. Kinda funny, kinda like- why would anyone "change a story"?! Ha. Guess that stuff will always go on. As long as I don't ever hear absurd crazy stuff ill just laugh. ;). I'll admit- i love seeing pics of big deer. 10-20 times a season I get a text "dude, look what a guy I know in Wisconsin shot" or something like that and that's fun to see. Good luck to u guys. Gonna be an incredible season ahead and ill bet some beastly monsters on here soon enough!

Thanks for comments guys. Hope u all have some fun and great experiences & memories out there this year.

Last edited:
Wow! That is a stud. You must have been going crazy this year waiting for that moment. Congratulations.

All the best adjectives already used up...so ....what can I say?.....well.....that is sure nice to see that BIG OLD bucks are SOMETIMES taken by GOOD GUYS ......(that would be YOU Skip).....well deserved.......

Top Bottom