Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sorry for being redundant

Jdubs

I recall a thread several months ago regarding reputable steel building suppliers/builders in southern Iowa. I'm looking to do a combination camp/storage building. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Numark Buildings out of Pella is top notch. Check out their webiste for some pics/references. They have lots of buildings in this area I'm sure they'd be willing to show you! Shoot me a PM if interested.

I am shopping for a steel building and have contacted Numark and Lockridge. If anyone is in the business I would appreciate a quote on the building I intend on constructing. I'm in the quote phase comparing offers. Thanks in advance.

Bakes, does Lockridge have their own line of buildings or do they purchase from a company?

Very glad to meet everybody here,I am just a new member of this forum,I want to make more friends here,I hope you can like me.

Top Bottom