Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sportsmen Called Upon to Help Motel Chains See the Light- 5/16/02

G

Here we go again...

(Columbus) - One of this country’s largest economy hotel chains has entered into an agreement with the nation’s largest animal rights organization.

Accor Economy Lodging, the parent company of Motel 6, Red Roof Inns and Studio 6, is actively promoting two programs of the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) - "Pets for Life" and "Disaster Recovery."

ReadMore

Support the U.S. Sportsman Alliance

I called. Got transferred to someone other than 'George'. Left a message for them to get back to me. Lets get on this one guys!

I emailed them last week and expressed my displeasure with their decission (www.accor.com, you can find contact info there), got a response today. Doesn't sound like their changing their mind as of yet. Maybe if they get bombarded with emails it might help. And while we're at it, how about the NCAA openly admitting they bowed to pressure from PETA and will no longer use leather basketballs for their games? All synthetic from now on. This is one we should be jumping on.

Thanks Guys,
I'll be shooting off an e-mail immediately. Hey OLDBUCK, that picture looks a little out of proportion. I did not realize you were that small. Just kidding. Looks great!

Top Bottom