Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Story County Iowa Bowhunters

The Silence

PMA Member
Wanted to see if there were any bow hunters in the Story County area who would like to meet together to talk about last year's deer season. Just thought it would be fun to get together with a few people over food somewhere and shoot the breeze. If you're interested just PM me.

Hope you got some replies and are planning a party! There's nothing like sharing stories face to face instead of a computer. I'll guarantee you if it turns into a "my buck is bigger than yours" group, it won't be fun and won't last. Good luck.

Really hope it's a time to encourage each other in where we're at in our hunting journey. And really learn from each other. I'm personally really tired of the back biting going on in our society around us these days. My wife and I raised our 4 kids overseas where I didn't see any big game in the 11 years I lived there and it was an agrarian country. In many countries, hunting is almost non-existent or a highly regulated rich man's sport. We all need to be unified and thankful for the awesome opportunities we all have here in the States.

Story county sucks. Haha. Nah I’m from Story. Not the greatest season but not the worst either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom