Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Suicidal Tom

OneSlugDoug

Here is my brothers Tom he shot on the last day
I'll let him tell the crazy story
10"
23 pounds
1 3/8 spur other broke off

scotts.jpg

Congrats Scott

Yeah thats my tom. It started when Clayton and I walked in the woods and tryed to locate a gobbler heard one in the distance but it was to far. I was just about to go up when I saw the tom walk out of the creek and headed up the next ridge. I thought it was a hen at first and started to mess around and see if it would come back towards us but it just dissapeared. I slid down the hill and didn't see it. Clayton was moving around and trying to see what it was but couldn't find it so I slowly walked down the hill and saw it about 15 yards ahead laying down trying to hide. I still didn't know it was a tom but when it moved just enough I saw the beard so I blasted him. He fell in the creek and drown himself. We were laughing cause it seemed he wanted to die. Never goin to forget this hunt.

Sounds like the perfect bird for you /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Congrats!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I was lookin' for a bird exactly like that one all 4 damn seasons. Never could find one to run into my arrow though...

Congrats!

My kinda bird right there! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Good job /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom