Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Summer Walleyes

horkeymike

Ran across this picture when downloading the kids youth deer photos and thought I would share it. Friends of ours invited us up to Okoboji over the weekend of July 4th, took the boat over to Spirit Lake and pounded walleyes 2 morings in a row. It was crazy with the kids in the boat, but boy were they having fun!!!

794-fish_4th_july.jpg

794-vonarbs_walleyes.jpg

I've had a place on Spirit Lake for 14 years now and this was by far the best walleye summer yet. I was actually up there this past weekend searching for some perch with our buddy Pat Niichel. We didn't do well on our search for perch however he's catching eyes again off the footbridge!

I've had a place on Spirit Lake for 14 years now and this was by far the best walleye summer yet. I was actually up there this past weekend searching for some perch with our buddy Pat Niichel. We didn't do well on our search for perch however he's catching eyes again off the footbridge!

I thought for sure the perch would be going by now, must be alot of food in the lake right now if there not biting.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom