Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sweet Deals

Great idea! I know the last two years Cabelas offered 12 months no-interest, no payments if you use your Cabelas Visa. We took advantage of that last year to get my wife her Swarovski binos and my Vortex spotting scope. I'm anxiously waiting them to offer it again this year so I can pick up a couple of rifle scopes and pair of binos for my daughter.

Sweet deal!! Just bought the Diamondbacks last week, but will probably pick one of these up for that price. Also was just to Cabelas this a.m. and used the card they sent in the mail (spend $100-$200=$20 off, $200-$300=$30 off and so on) well when they rang me up for the summit viper climber they gave me $45 off for the card and then I used my cabelas bucks($82) so what was $279 cost me $152ish. No idea why I got $45 off using the card but I wasn't gonna say anything ;)

Just got off the phone and will be picking up a pair in a couple of weeks at the KCK store. The guy said they've got lots in stock. Thanks for the heads up...

MO:)

Top Bottom