Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tactacam Reveal Verizon or AT&T

DMarley83

DMARLEY83
I just received a couple of these Tactacam trail cams for xmas. More or less my first experience with cell cams. (had a spartan cam a number of years back but was not impressed with the software as far as the ap/time it took to look at the pics... so kinda put it on the shelf).

I have a couple buddies really talking up these tactacams so thought Id give them a try

Currently I use uscellular for my phone provider due to the best coverage (in my experience) in south central to south east iowa all though that has definently detreriated the last couple years.

The tactacam offers 2 cell networks. Verizion and AT&T

Looking for some feed back from those of you using the tactacams and how your coverage is with the network you are using.

I will be using these mainly in south central to south east iowa

Thanks for the feedback!

In Warren county, I found Verizon to be better than AT&T. Took the AT&T back and got another Verizon.

Luckily the new ones have both providers in the box. Swap out SIM cards and cancel the plan if need be- but the cameras have far better antennas than a cell phone

I have only tried using the verizon sim card on mine and they have worked well.

Also, i have verizon on my cellphone, and my cellphone reception can be in/out on my property, but I have not noticed any issues with the cellcam.

Last edited:
Top Bottom