Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tags!

D

DecoyGuy

Hey,
Just wondering, how many tags can you get in Iowa? In South Dakota you can get quite a few. This year I have 5 bow tags, 2 being bucks. Also I usually get 4 or 5 gun tags but as of right now have 2 gun tags. Turkeys are abundant also and I have 6 turkey tags for this Fall. How about Iowa?

Not sure which one your talking about. Are you talking about the fold out version or a fabric version? Explain further as maybe this is something I have not heard of. I do know that my decoy will be the only interactive and most effective on the market. There is a guy who makes real hide decoys with robotic parts and I think he might be infringing on my patent. He puts a real hide on his though and the whole head along with the neck, turns which is un-natural. Not only that, the hide will hold odor that will be hard to get rid of or mask. This guy gets about a $1000.00 for a whitetail decoy which is outragious. The only people who will be able to have one will be the Doctors, Lawyers and Lotto winners. Mine will probably sell for around $250.00 and hit a lot more pocket books and be much more effective. Custom Robotics is the name and the site is at wildlifedecoys.com then Custom Robotics. Look at how expensive these are!

I think it must have been a fold up model like i said i was'nt paying real close attention but it looked like one side of molded deer body, maybe it was one side of a full body. The reason i was'nt paying alot of attention was i thought it was a target and it looked like too much shine

The other site has good looking decoys
but then why not for a $1000.00

I think 3 is the limit,1 bow 1 paidgun, and a special late season doe hunt, if you live in or want to drive to that section of counties. You almost have to be goverment
lawyer to fill it out and not do it wrong or you don't hunt.

I would like to here more about your moving decoy to.
What is the name ofthe company that is putting out deer silhoutes,they look like they are one sided and poured out of a mold maybe, I just seen them on a hunting show nd could'nt get a name.

If that is the type of decoy you were talking about, Flambeau makes those and a guy here in SD makes those. Mel Dutton of Vermillion, SD invented the fold out version of deer decoy's and then Flambeau stole the idea from him. Needless to say, Mel doesn't sell near as many now after Flambeau flooded the market with their version of it. Talked to Mel and he said that it wasn't a good deal for him.

Top Bottom