Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The 3 Week "Soak" Paid Off!!!!

jesserichard

After letting the cameras soak for 3 weeks I pulled the card yesterday. Lets just say they are getting big now. The next 4 weeks will show what we will be hunting for this fall.

This is the buck I call Thor. He is 6 1/2 years old. Should be a slammer this year. Can't wait and see what he will end up being.

picture.php

Kickers is turning into a True Iowa Giant!

picture.php

picture.php

Kickers is a stud. Should be a brute. Thor looks like he might blow up into something real nice as well!:way:

Wow Kickers is definitely filling out. I gotta get out and check some cams. Thanks for sharing

very nice deer I like how thors rack looks some straight beams. Kickers what more can you say then Daaang

They are looking good Jesse! What did Thor look like last year? I can't remember. Kickers is an absolute giant! I hope to see some pics with you holding his rack vs. him being the next star on Primetime Bucks ;)

Ya that has been happening too much lately!! My target buck got killed last year. Here is a couple of pics from last year of thor. I think he is getting more mass for sure this year. He could blow up here in the next few weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

Top Bottom