Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Hippy's Foto Diary

Great pics! I've been shooting a lot of eagles and waterfowl lately but really need to do some more long exposure stuff.

There are a ton of geese outside my house along the river at dusk EVERY night. And I just completely either forget to get pictures of them or am busy with something else. I would love to see some eagles and waterfowl photos!

Long exposures are fun..extremely fun. But for every good long exposure I get...I have at least 14 bad ones. :D

Tyler, check out the Drake magazine website. Go to the 5 minute video section. May give you some ideas. Some of those guys are very talented. Good stuff man.

Wow! I was totally blown away by this!! World class work, my friend. Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see some more!

Thanks guys!!! :)

I'm not sure when I will have another video..but turkey season is right around the corner too!

Thanks for the support! Glad you guys enjoyed it!

I'm not really sure what is going on, but it loaded my pictures properly last night and this morning the pictures were not mine and someone else's. :/ I deleted that old post..has that happened before to anyone?

Top Bottom