Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The new Boards are great!

EJBuck

I Love the new message boards! I like the rate member feature, Get to know more about everyone and where they are from. EJBuck

Thanks!

Randy our tech is the man who has been making the switch happen, the thanks go out to him and his hard work.

Still have a bunch of features to "turn on" and get the color scheme more mellow but were getting there.

TLH

Wish you guys hadn't pulled this on me right before finals! Now I have to study AND get used to the new sight.
wink.gif

What exactly is the rate member feature, by the way?

This is directly from the FAQ about member rating:

Member Ratings
The administrators of this message board may permit members to rate each other. Only registered members may be rated and they can only be rated by other members. Even if ratings are being used on this board, you may elect to not have other members rate you. To turn off member ratings for yourself, just change your profile settings. This option can be disabled by the board administrators.

Basically this gives the members the opportunity to rate other members on their participation, quality of posts,etc.
grin.gif

Definitely like the new format. With all the time in the woods after turkey and morels I can feel the whitetail itch just getting started. I hope it's a fast summer. Maggs

Question:
When I get on the site each day all of my "light bulbs" are on so I think there's been a new post in each coference. So when I go into a conference all of the folders are yellow, which is supposed to mean there are new posts, but in reality there aren't. Is it just me, or a bug that needs worked out?
Just thought I'd bring it to your attn.
Everything else is running smooth I like the new look.
Pupster

Pupster,

Great point...

We are running into the same issue and are working on as we speak.

Good constructive stuff!

Thanks,

Admin5

Top Bottom