Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

the new boards look great!

Bravo! Change can be good.........
wink.gif

Originally posted by KANSAN:
Nice job on the new forums. I'm excited to try em out!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look forward to more as the iowawhitetail conference adds more features in the upcoming days. Keep tuned in.

Check out my profile ! Either click the icon above or "rate member"

Randy

[ 05-08-2002, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: rgreer ]

Thought I came to the wrong site for a second, this looks really good, i like it a lot better than the old format.

Thanks!

Burning the "Midnight Oil" to make it right.

Stay tuned,

TLH

Once a guy gets used to all the new things and the icons that are moving it's pretty cool, good job to all that worked on making the site look better

Love the new board! I actully think it is easier to manuver around. Plus you can see who else is on at the same time.

Thanks!

So far so good.

A few of the members that I have photo's of, either in the Photo Gallery or stored on the server, we are posting under there member name.

We feel it gives the Conference a little more of a personality. If yours gets posted and you don't like it or you want something different just let us know.

Love the new look, a lil change can never be bad every once in a while. Keep up the good work guys.

Numba1

Top Bottom