Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

trail cams

CntryPride5608

Last year I only ran two cams, and they got stolen in the late archery season, so I need to get some more, any suggestions for good trail cams under 125? I know sounds cheap but on a budget and would like to have more than two out this year, any suggestions are appreciated, thanks

Other than the price, I don't really know what you're looking for. But if you are on a budget, I would look at the Moultrie D-50s. I have three of them, all three work well. One will be going into its 6th season this year and it still works. However, looking at the reviews on Cabela's, it looks like people either love them or hate them.

Trail cameras are tons of fun but they can be the biggest pain in the neck. Seems like you will have problems with any camera.

I use moultries great cameras for their price, for more deals on them on their website they have internet specials. I prefer the D55, takes great photos

Check ebay, should be able to grab a few Bushnell Trophy Cams for that price. They hold up well, take good pics and the customer service is great.

Kratz

The new Moultrie m-880 gets really good reviews from trailcampro.com. They are 159.00 but Cabelas has them for 119.00 right now.

I liked the older bushnells trophy cams, not so much the newer ones. I am looking at the covert mp6, but have none yet, but as of now, that is what I am going to replace my bushnells with untill proven different.

I love my coverts. I've got a red 40 that has been in the timber for a year and taken probably 20,000+ pictures and I haven't changed batteries yet. I have a couple mp6's as well and I don't think you'll find a better camera for the money.

I checked a camera today that has been out since december 25th. Well over 25, 000 pics and havnt changed the batteries. Its an mp6 and we are slowly trying to get all coverts

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=BH119435C&src=tpSlrHm

These Bushnell Trophy cams are being sold as demo units. I believe they are reconditioned but could be wrong. Any how we have purchased 8 of these [2 for me]. A great camera for the money. 69.99 if you buy 2 or more. They come with the full 2 year warranty.

I have 9 Bushnells now of various models since 2009. 1 of those is now dead, I believe that being caused by operator error. I put 4 of the batteries in backwards causing all of them to get hot before I realized what I had done. The batteries must have started leaking as it corroded all of the terminals in the battery rack.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=BH119435C&src=tpSlrHm

These Bushnell Trophy cams are being sold as demo units. I believe they are reconditioned but could be wrong. Any how we have purchased 8 of these [2 for me]. A great camera for the money. 69.99 if you buy 2 or more. They come with the full 2 year warranty.

I have 9 Bushnells now of various models since 2009. 1 of those is now dead, I believe that being caused by operator error. I put 4 of the batteries in backwards causing all of them to get hot before I realized what I had done. The batteries must have started leaking as it corroded all of the terminals in the battery rack.

Thanks for the info, just bought 4 of them

Top Bottom