Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trailcam reliability and life

Moultrie has been one of the worst cameras for me, first to join the "Do Not Buy" list. Weird, probably model specific.

Last year I had an issue with RayOVac batteries leaking and destroying a couple of cams. Won't be buying those again.

I have two Bushnell's that are 20 and 25 years old and still working. Great battery life but night photos are a little blurry unless on video. I bought 3 Bow Creek Outdoors cameras the past two years and my buddy gave me two, get some great pictures but did have an issue with one which they will replace free of charge.

https://www.facebook.com/BowCreekOutdoors/

Funny how everyone's experiences with different brands are. I actually vowed to never by anything OTHER THAN a Mountrie 4 or 5 years ago. I'm currently running around 15 Moultries. The M880 (I think that's the model) was my favorite... absolutely zero complaints with them and wish I had 20 more. I have 6 of those that are on year 6 or 7 I think. They've always performed great. The others are newer, lower tier models that have been okay. Only complaint is blurry nighttime pics when the deer is moving fairly quick.

I've run Cuddeback and had nothing but problems, Bushnells that didn't last long, Coverts same story. As fun as cameras are, they sure are a pain in the @$$.

That’s surprising given how many you owned. All my Moultrie cameras were relegated to paper weights after the first year.

Top Bottom