Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tree stands for sale - SOLD

Heck of a good deal. I'd be all over it if I wasn't stocked up. Man, I'm tempted to buy them all for my kids and others. Still available?

Yep. Still available. Priced to get rid of. Moving later this year and don't want to move them again. Not great for all day sits, but good for shorter sits - or younger backsides. Lots of these were used in 2 man setups for hunts with kids - often with a ladder. Go up the ladder with them, get them strapped in, hook on my harness and then step on to the hang on.

Yep. Still available. Priced to get rid of. Moving later this year and don't want to move them again. Not great for all day sits, but good for shorter sits - or younger backsides. Lots of these were used in 2 man setups for hunts with kids - often with a ladder. Go up the ladder with them, get them strapped in, hook on my harness and then step on to the hang on.
Tell me your not moving out of state!

Loc-on sold here in IW. Rest still available - but someone looking at a couple tomorrow.

Top Bottom