Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tree Tubes

newfarmer

Ok- so we are planning on planting anywhere from 500-1000 trees this year (wife wants a lot of oaks and cedars) We want tree tubes but they seem outrageously priced- is there anywhere to get a fairly decent deal on them? Or does anyone have any suggestions on other options? Thanks

Have no idea where you are pricing them, height, or material desired, but this site seems to be pretty competitive with lots of options and bulk pricing

I've done mine incrementally. This not only spreads the cost out but gives me more time to think the plan through. Less burn out and a more quality planting. Remember...you have to water what you plant for 2-3 years, or at least the oaks. Good luck!

Mike at Timber Management LLC gave me the best deal of all the places I found that sell them and I found a lot.

Thanks for the help everyone! I remember I bought some about 10 years ago and didnt "think" the price was bad. You all have given me some good options and ideas- I will keep everyone updated on my projects! Thanks again

One piece (non-seam) miracle tube for sure.
I've contemplated the 1 piece, isn't it an issue if you have to take them off to clean out any leaf litter, etc? I wouldn't think they would slide back on without breaking the upward angled branches. But they sell them so that must not be an issue.

The cheapest place I found them was Redfern Farm, they sell the 5' plantra tubes with the fiberglass rod for $5. Or at least they did a year or so ago.

Top Bottom