• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Trophy room upgrades

SeIowa69

Looks pretty sweet!! Definitely gave it a much more outdoorsy feeling!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srjdsmith

That’s really beautiful. And some super nice bucks! This all started with some significant skill in hunting.

Can I ask how you reclaimed the pallet wood? I just took two pallets apart and it took me about an hour each. Those spiral shank nails are a real pain!

meyeri

PMA Member
That’s really beautiful. And some super nice bucks! This all started with some significant skill in hunting.

Can I ask how you reclaimed the pallet wood? I just took two pallets apart and it took me about an hour each. Those spiral shank nails are a real pain!

Thanks. It's funny you'd ask. I took apart about a quarter of one pallet with a hammer and crow bar and that was enough of that. Lol Bought some metal cutting blades for the sawsall and just started cutting the nails at the board seams/joints. Way, way easier and quicker.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom