Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tuff Doe

203ntyp

PMA Member
This doe was shot by y neighbor last December with rifle , he said she dropped like a rock so he went back to his house to get his tractor and left his gun behind. When he got back she was gone, never recovered her. She survived and looked terrible this spring, skin and bone and ears drooping. Certainly she aborted her fawns last winter and seemed to lose her status in the heard, mostly a loner. I'm glad she recovered and is back with her family. Tuff criters!

Injured Doe.JPG

It amazes me that us humans live in houses with indoor plumbing and HVAC systems, and scared to death of a bad flu season just because it's a new strain, while deer get cratered by God knows what, and just keep on a going without a pitching a single complaint. Outside of being hunted, I think I'd rather be a deer some days.

Our ancestors were tough like the deer. Today the people in this country are soft!!! Tell your neighbor he should lose the gun and hunt with his pickup. He has a better chance of getting a kill that way. :p;):eek::cool:

Our ancestors were tough like the deer. Today the people in this country are soft!!! Tell your neighbor he should lose the gun and hunt with his pickup. He has a better chance of getting a kill that way.
I wish he would, he cripples or loses one every year it seems with a crossbow and rifle! This year he hit a doe in archery and asked if he could look on my property, of course I said yes but he never found it. Checked my cameras and he walked by them eyes to the ground looking for blood, I found the deer a few days later laying in the creek with the front shoulders on the bank ravished by the yotes. Him and I had it out so we're not friendly neighbors anymore!

Top Bottom