Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tutorial for Tapatalk

Ishi

PMA Member
I understand the frustration not being able to upload pics as it happened to myself when trying to upload pics on my Election Day Whitetail thread. OneCam changed that when he made Tapatalk available to IW and it’s
3f0414fd979e059c75e3588b9effb3f1.jpg

Let’s start first by downloading Tapatalk from the App Store and it’s free. Once installed open the app and search for IW. If I remember right it will ask for your email address and once you enter it the app will ask if your username is such and such. Now you are ready to go.
Tapatalk hosts many forums so you can use it for many different forums.
8c8cb9e9f58c367d904ea9331d4f2c8e.jpg

Once on the page all the functions are at the bottom
172884e31a8f516679ce77e50545b89d.jpg

Home. is the latest post
Forums. are the different sub threads.
Discussion. are the threads you have responded to( I believe but I could be wrong)
Messages. are for starting PMs and has all your old PMs
Notifications. are alert, likes , and such.
The Tapatalk app can take the place of the mobile view if you choose. I only use it for adding pictures or starting threads that require pics or GIFs.
The IW app is dead so Tapatalk must be used to make posting pictures easy.

To start a new thread you can click this box in upper right side.
b09ff15bc7eab85daeb91ff0cac0cf09.jpg

Then click where you want the thread to be. Harvest section, PMA etc.
To reply to a thread click the arrow for your reply
3cbe0ca9b9d9a7029c61ab6d08e457d1.jpg

You can also quote a reply or like that post if you desire just like the present site has.

7d5bed00c1c8f201cf7b801f89cc9cd1.jpg

For adding pics to IW using Tapatalk that stumps many
If you want to add a pictures to a new thread or put a picture in a present thread with your reply click this box.

04f76cc5e028eb91471134509b3f31f9.jpg

This will take you to your smartphone photo library then click the image you want to upload
After you click your photo hit the done button ( bottom right)
215D2725-6345-4983-9064-21360DCB8F28.jpeg

Now you will get this page
e34d6f0952edb82fb83a00fa79d086e3.jpg

Always click the best file to upload or the largest for the best viewing for the members. No thumbnails allowed ever again
Tapatalk only allows ten pictures per post and will only uploads one photo at a time. Give it a try cause it’s really simple. Any questions please ask and after you install the app practice posting pics on this thread. Pictures is what makes this forum great so more pics never hurts.
If I forgot anything important post away.
My next post will be on adding internet pics, GIFs using Tapatalk unless Skip tells me otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can we post videos we have taken from our phones the same way?
Great question! I don’t think so but not sure. I’ve been thinking about that when I kill my turkey :) and want to post a head shot video. I’ll do the post with Tapatalk and once posted I’ll quickly go to the regular site and edit the video in. On the pic with picture square there is a paper clip and next to it is a BBC code and IMG link so maybe it’s possible

I just tried posting my youngest turkey from last year and it wouldn't let me. File was too large.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I think I got it. Copy the link for the video then open up Tapatalk then click this box and click the URL button then paste video to your post
53e4e5cda68d533e6bd7ddb92438e7a7.jpg

Last edited:
I just tried posting my youngest turkey from last year and it wouldn't let me. File was too large.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Are you talking about a video?
I’ll post my five minute plus video from a few years back ( test run)
http://

All great information. How about uploading a new avatar. Everyone I try to upload is 3000x to big apparently lol

All great information. How about uploading a new avatar. Everyone I try to upload is 3000x to big apparently lol

The pic might have to be resized if you want a new avatar. Avatars download through Xenforo ( this sites server) can’t handle cell pic cause they are to
large.

Good news I can resize your pic if you want me to send a PM we’ll exchange cell #

I'm able to edit your avatar easy enough, message me your email or cell and ill get it done once I get the pic you want

Can we post videos we have taken from our phones the same way?
I tried to post a video taken from my IPhone yesterday on Tapatalk and had zero luck. All videos probably need to be uploaded to a site like YouTube then copy and insert the link.

I tried to post a video taken from my IPhone yesterday on Tapatalk and had zero luck. All videos probably need to be uploaded to a site like YouTube then copy and insert the link.
That's the same as I have found. I've tried various different things and same results with all.

Top Bottom