Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"Twizzlers" - 2017 Bow buck, long history...

Look at those bases, very mature buck. Bucks like that are why wen hunt. Congrats to you for getting it done and Congrats on a great buck.

Man that mass is unreal! Congrats sir! That is a tremendous buck. And I do think you're absolutely insane for passing a 190...:D

What do we have to do to get a tour of your trophy room some time Skip? How many signatures on the petition

Unreal. Congrats! Can you send on of those back to MI???
Yes- we try and help our Midwest friends... Iowa mailed u guys about 10,000 1.5 year old bucks early November. FedEx overnight shipping. Plenty of time to get settled in after opening the crates. November 16 (second day of gun season) u guys had already killed 9,994 of the Bucks that we mailed u!!! We’re doing our part. Ur army sure is doing theirs!!! ;). We did locate the 6 remaining bucks. Somehow they snuck into high fence deer pens- guess they knew they’d be safe there. All we can do!! :) We’ll send u another shipment next year & let’s try and get 10 to Survive the season or we may have to rethink this goodwill gesture!

Ya- did mass on him- was like 1/2” bigger than main part of popcan. Like 8.5”-9” or something like that. Whatever pop can is, main part, 1/2” bigger. From last year- He grew a touch on mass at base, nice mass jump in beams and good bit on beam length. Lost points though. Ended up being about same as last year. He’s still old and cool & his body was so small and worn down- I think I got lucky shooting him. He might not Have made it another year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom