Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Vaughn's 1st Antlered Buck - WOW!

Thanks for funking up the forum of a proud father, (LEGAL deer hunter of 30+ years), sharing a story about his sons 1st buck, dousch bag. It's because of asshole keyboard commandos like you that I'm no longer on social media and don't even spend much time here. Keep sitting behind your keyboard and continue spreading your toxicity. The world sure needs more toxicity, right? Karen members like you should just leave IW. You are few and far between here, you contribute nothing productive or positive, and nobody wants to read what you have to say.

Now that I've given WAY too much time to a troll, I'm still one proud father and can't wait to get my kids back out there LEGALLY again this season.

P.S. This may be the last story I share here, if this is the direction IW is going. For the most part, IW has some real quality members, but I don't tolerate this crap anymore.

Don’t let this guy ruin this great site for you. I have a shop full of racks with no tag, just my work order number which corresponds to the hunters info so our DNR can contact them with any issues.
It only takes the smallest amount of dog poop to ruin an entire batch of potato salad. It's a hard pass on the polluted potato salad for me, thanks. I refuse to be wrongly accused of breaking the law by d-bags, with no repercussion for their actions. No guarantees, but this might be the last you all hear from me on IW. It's been fun.

It only takes the smallest amount of dog poop to ruin an entire batch of potato salad. It's a hard pass on the polluted potato salad for me, thanks. I refuse to be wrongly accused of breaking the law by d-bags, with no repercussion for their actions. No guarantees, but this might be the last you all hear from me on IW. It's been fun.
Not long after I joined in 2014 a troll did the same thing and was booted in a matter of hours.
I understand your frustration but don’t give him the satisfaction that he won!

I’ll talk to Skip about it. This is the same guy who posted his record on IW.

We’ve all made mistakes, heck I tagged my first ever antlered buck with the wrong tag in the excitement. Deerman54 has nothing better to do in his parents’ basement other than to troll. Especially when he’s trolling a kid’s first ever antlered deer. All I can say is someone is jealous.

Last edited:
K guys- just caught this.
Clearly we don’t need the internet police. Stop. It’s crap. No one needs to hear “I caught XYZ & this needs to be called out & addressed”. Stop! This site ain’t about that - never has been- never will be.
Is every person perfect on every walk of life here? NO. Would I guess that 99% of folks on here are on the high end for: integrity, caring about wildlife, regulations, laws & being good stewards? YES. So- how bout the Internet police chill out.

Folks wanna post on someone that got convicted on some egregious poaching violation or something - different situation & folks get that.

But above & before - nah- not ok...
Deerman54- I’ve let this stand when u pulled the same thing with looking up my record on a 15-20 year old citation & I let it remain up as stupid as that one was. Stop. U gotta stop. U have something constructive or positive or educational- go, share it. Props. U gotta nit pick anyone- not on here.
Obsessed- sorry u had to deal with that. Remember - we are 99.9999% better than social media and the crap we deal with here is truly minimal. & when it does come up- it gets dealt with. I’ll watch this very close.

thanks all for the feedback and bringing to attention. Positive stuff, last time I’m gonna mention that. Vast majority of folks don’t need to even be reminded of that. Hunters & outdoorsman usually abound with common sense & courtesy so let’s get back to that.

Ok I get it- some people on this site see nothing wrong with an untagged deer hanging in a building. I know a few DNR officers who monitor this site who would like to chime in but can't. I thought this site was all about protecting our precious resources and hunting traditions. I am almost 70 years old and I can take it- bash me.

Ok I get it- some people on this site see nothing wrong with an untagged deer hanging in a building. I know a few DNR officers who monitor this site who would like to chime in but can't. I thought this site was all about protecting our precious resources and hunting traditions. I am almost 70 years old and I can take it- bash me.

We all know COs monitor the site. That’s why we leave it to the law. No need in being an internet officer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a reputable source that tells me 'Deerman54' aka 'noobmaster69' has several trail camera pics of this nice buck and was just butthurt he didn't get to shoot it.

We're all better off as a whole when certain people die young.

It is NOT ILLEGAL in the state of Iowa for a deer being processed to no longer have the transportation tag on it. I have personally had COs inspect my processing in the past where tags are no longer present on hanging deer carcasses, and the COs have never said a thing about it, because it is NOT ILLEGAL. I've even point blank asked COs about this and they've told me that it is legal.

I do not appreciate being falsely accused of committing a crime. If you care to hash out this conversation between the two of us, please feel free to message me individually and stop mucking up a thread that I posted FOR AND ABOUT MY SON! Asshole!

Top Bottom