• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Views from the stand 2018-19

Copenhagen Tob

PMA Member
Hunting a new set water hole pinch point adjacent to plot

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

203ntyp

PMA Member
Hunting a new set water hole pinch point adjacent to plot

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's a pretty sweet looking set up! I love inside corners and pinch points. The fact that there's a water hole and food source is an added bonus. Should be a killer spot.

hillrunner

PMA Member
Been raining for the entire morning so far. Not a ton of movement but enough to keep it interesting. This guy had the whitest face I have ever seen on a whitetail. Wish I could have gotten a pic when he was looking my way.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Trapshooter1

Can't post a pic cause poor reception. But sitting between 2 brassica plots. With a scrape line 20 yards behind me, got 2 creek crossings to my left.

Daver

PMA Member
Had a little flurry here 10 minutes ago. A good looking 2 year old was following a couple baldies around. Pushed one of them right to my tree. Decided to pass her

Another pencil rack came through and they all left together. Need something big. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Daver

PMA Member
Just had a wide 8, 3 year old at 4 yards. Bird dogging a die. For now, she gave him slip. He's still standing 10 yards away looking for her. Grunting like a pig.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom