Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wanted: Your O.P on cuddeback cameras

wernerjd

Im new to trail cams and have seen some nice pictures from these cams. I would like to get your opnion on them if yo have any. Thanks

Awesome Awesome cameras! I currently run 2 of the Captures and love them. The picture quality is great and they are super easy to run, but the best part about the cuddes is the trigger speed. These things catch everything. It's nice to be able to set it on trails and not have to worry about getting pictures of rumps walking by. I'd definitely recommend them!

Cuddebacks have been known for their trigger speed and have been great cameras over the years. However I have had a lot of customers complaining about the new ones. When you are looking at trail cameras, do not forget to look at the scout guard cameras as well. Small, great battery life, video or 5mp pics, 1.2 sec. trigger speed and great price. Just read reviews and compare.

I have have 3currently and I sold 1 last summer. I have an old 1.3 old 3.0 and the new 3.0.

The older ones are awesome. Video, password protection, timers, ect... New one has as some of it aswell. Battery life is alot better in the older ones, but the flash on the new 3.0 is about 4x the size.
I have heard alot of people complaining about blurryness in pictures.

My opinion is that they are really good if they work. But I will never buy one again.

I personally have had terrible customer service with them over the years and I am biased also because I submitted a video clip to them for thier online contest. I didn't win the contest but noticed it one night watching TV that it was good enough for them to use it in thier commericals.

I called them up, ask if I could get a free camera out of the deal since they were using my clip, thier answer was, "once you submit it to cuddeback, it is their property to do with as they wish"

My opinion is that they are really good if they work. But I will never buy one again.

Same feelings here. Blurry pics. would be my biggest complaint...for the $ next time I'll go with a couple of Scout guards for the price of one cudde...I have the no flash and am very disappointed with the night photos.

Top Bottom