Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Watch for the huge white flash

turkeyriver

PMA Member
on all the satellite pictures of earth. Bonker is going beachcombing in a few days and when he peels off his shirt, the reflection of the sun on his alabaster belly is bound to cause some questions for the Weather Channel folks. Not to mention the tsunami that will form when he jumps in the ocean. Just don't drink the water. Wait, it's Bonker. Won't be any water drank in his corner. Have fun bud!

on all the satellite pictures of earth. Bonker is going beachcombing in a few days and when he peels off his shirt, the reflection of the sun on his alabaster belly is bound to cause some questions for the Weather Channel folks. Not to mention the tsunami that will form when he jumps in the ocean. Just don't drink the water. Wait, it's Bonker. Won't be any water drank in his corner. Have fun bud!

No way this post is from TR. There has to be an imposter among us. How do I know? TR would never ever come up with the word "alabaster" on his own.

I've got my 55 gallon drum of SPF 5000 ready to go. I am afraid if I try to swim in the ocean a reincarnated Ahab will try to harpoon me from the deck of the Pequod.

Yeah, the only water I'll be drinkin will be on the desert motorcycle tour my wife arranged for me. She booked me a six hour adventure ride out into the desert.

Sweet sounds like alot of fun if you get burned we may have to call you some Indian names though. Have safe and fun trip!!

Yeah, the only water I'll be drinkin will be on the desert motorcycle tour my wife arranged for me. She booked me a six hour adventure ride out into the desert.

I'd inspect that motorcycle VERY carefully before heading out into the desert. ;)

Have you increased your life insurance lately?? :D

You don't suppose??????? Nah, I've survived The Substandardsuburban, the Farm Truck and the Cheap Jeep. What's a little ride in the desert?

Course there is the fact that my guide wanted cash (US dollars) up front......

Top Bottom