Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

website issues

ironwood

I can't reply to treats from home laptop. If I try to post or reply I get an error message.

503; service unavailable The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

Already been posted about, OneCam is working in the issues. Hopefully have it ironed put by new years.

We are continuing to work on the bugs that came with the recent upgrade - this should be complete by the new year. Please post any additional concerns here.

Merry Christmas all!

I had 503 error this AM. I was using Internet Explorer and have had 503 error every time for last couple weeks if I tried to post something. Opened with Google Chrome browser and posting this on it now with no problems. Unless no one ever sees this message after I hit "Post Quick Reply" and I get the 503 again and lose my mind. ;)

Doing this as a test on Google Chrome, my original shortcut doesn't work or does logging out and back in.

I see that worked so I deleted my shortcut and made another one and got the same 503 error when replying. Not sure what that's about? Going to try to create a new thread next.

Well for some reason I can not post photos anymore? When I bring the image up in my images and right click it doesn't show the properties to copy and paste in a thread like before. I noticed at the bottom where posting rules is displayed it says "you may not post attachments"

Been posting attachments for the past 13 years, can this be fixed? I was also wondering how to create a shortcut so I don't have to log on every time?

Testing. I haven't been able to message,post on pc or phone using Firefox. On Safari right now. Help!

It worked I'm out of the cave. Congrats to everyone that has gotten a deer. I haven't been able to post. I will test posting pics tomorrow on a deer I was lucky on before Christmas.

Top Bottom