Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

weekend photography

grizhawkins

bullfrog.jpg

toads.jpg

fox_pup3.jpg

fox_pup6.jpg

fox_pup5.jpg

fox_pup4.jpg
fox_pup2.jpg

fox_pup1.jpg

fox_pup.jpg

fox_pup7.jpg

canada_goose.jpg

theres a den of five pups just down the road from where i'm at. i took photos and video for about a 45 minutes, they just sat outside the den and watched me and played the whole time. the mother has had pups there for three years running now. i hope no one bothers them, there pretty fun to watch and observe.

There is a den of them by my work. A couple of guys that have worked there for 20+ years said that there has always been a few foxes there. Their pretty fun to watch, and at that age, they don't seem scared of anything, just curious to see what is going on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Matchedset</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice.thanks for sharing </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Dang, those are some wonderful photo’s griz! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Top Bottom