Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What 350 upper???

2-bucks

PMA Member
Any suggestions on a good value 350 upper? A few things I things I've decided on...
1. I want a 16" carbine style.
2. Don't want the heavy barrel.
3. In general I'm a middle of the road guy or slightly better. Don't want a crap product I regret, but rarely buy the top of the line. Like on optics I get a quality Nikon/Vortex versus paying double for a slightly better Ziess.

From my experience stay away from the Bear Creek Arsenal uppers. The price is nice, but it was terrible at cycling.

I’ve been using a CMMG for the last 3 years and like it.

I’ve just had one jam on the cycling (story in the other 350 thread). I’m hoping it was either a full magazine, dirty gun, or the Winchester coppers I just switched to. Planning on changing all of that next year. Not using a full magazine. Clean it after every day I shoot. Bear Creek Ballistics ammo (hopefully no relation to Bear Creek Arsenal).

I'd look at CMMG or Aero precision, they are both in the $500-600 range and they're mid tier uppers. Brownells has them in stock.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just got 2 complete bear creek rifles yesterday. Put 40 rounds through them fine tuning the scopes with no issues. I’d heard of cycling issues but these worked fine. I think they may have worked out most of the issues which I’m told were magazines and springs. Full disclosure: these were 450’s.

I’d buy again and you can’t beat the price. $379 ea for complete guns

Top Bottom