Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's this?

Cooter

Lots of pix of this deer just wander if anyone knows what the problem is.

Sent from my tab 2 using IW

On it's neck? Had video of it before. It was swelled up and dripping from that area.

Sent from my tab 2 using IW

On it's neck? Had video of it before. It was swelled up and dripping from that area. Sent from my tab 2 using IW

I had it happen two years ago with one if my 8 year old deer. He showed up in early Jan with a lump high on his neck. Over a week it grew larger and larger. On Jan 21st I believe it popped and I had several pictures with puss frozen on his neck. After exploded he was fine and it didn't come back.

Unfortunately he got hit by a car the next year. His age was 9.5 by his cementum.

I see a wound/open sore on it's back.

I also see something that looks like a "lymphsicle" hanging off the far side of the neck. I say "lymph", because it is the only fluid that would come from that area.

I also see something that looks like a "lymphsicle" hanging off the far side of the neck. I say "lymph", because it is the only fluid that would come from that area.
because it is the only fluid that is clear rather than blood.

Cattle can do the same thing. They will get a swollen spot in the neck and throat area and then it will pop and drain. A vet has said that it can be a certain type of larvae that causes it.

I had a doe this year that had a bad wound. Looked like it got hit by a ca or something. All summer the gnats. are the carp out of it.
Yours kinda looks like that too but is healing. The one I had got real sick over the summer and assumed dead

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom