Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

When will the Bowmars get what they deserve?

Yeah I have read the articles and charges from NE. Few years ago also came across a video of him baiting the 200” Wires deer or whatever it was which is legal in Ohio. Ironic tho that they get caught baiting in NE which is not legal and claim to have not known about the bait. I’m sure they wouldn’t be doing the same in Iowa……. Pretty clear by watching and listening to him that his hunting knowledge is annoyingly thin……. BTW I don’t have social media and sure don’t follow them, just randomly came across a couple vids on YouTube.
I remember watching that Wires video just because my kids found it and had it on a couple times. I kept thinking why does that giant 200" buck keep going back to the guy's 5 acres. I don't recall him talking about baiting in the video but I probably just missed it. Now it makes perfect sense that he probably had a truckload of feed in there.

OK, they will have their day in court then I assume?
Did what they supposedly do be bad enuff for all the "hate" or is it a (doing 56mph in a 55mph zone type thing?
Funny you brought up speeding. If you think this is their only run in with the law then you are mistaken. As for the hate, for me it's because they go online and record a video to all their followers and tell them the charges against them is "the equivalent to a speeding ticket". Also going on a podcast or 2 claiming they are being harassed by federal game wardens, they are hacking their cell cameras, watching his wife pee in the woods, blah blah blah, poor me, poor me, I did nothing wrong. Then comes to find out they definitely did illegal things in Nebraska. Hes a scumbag repeat offender and does it all for internet content.

I read his nutrition company is in a major lawsuit in mislabeling products? I didn’t even know he was into the fitness Garbo stuff. Read this on AT so it has to true:p
Ya that's his background.

The lawsuit is protien content percentage which may be or a scam on his part or manufacturer error he had nothing to do with. Not defending the guy, don't know him, don't care, just saying lots to learn yet on that.

He is also the clown that killed a buck either last year or the year before here in IA without a tag. His story is he washed his hunting licenses, so he went to walmart to get replacements and the lady at the counter did not print the tag off. So he went and hunted and killed a buck and then didnt have a tag for it...
I am pretty sure its up to the hunter to make sure they have the proper tags on their person while afield. But of course he pushed the blame on someone else.

I also know that he buys all his ground in cash, they bought the old Buffalo farm west of Cummings....just wrote a check.....

Also was out killing giants this fall in October with all the heat...not saying it cant happen but to kill these deer regularly while all others are struggling to eve see any daylight movement...sounds like a wonderful candidate for baiting....the guy is such a douche canoe....

The "Lightning" 200" buck he shot was on a farm he purchased knowing that buck was there. Someone sold that place to him for the sole purpose of killing that 200" buck..

Don't know/follow him but..., if he's still hunting and has all these "alledged" cases against him, I'm guessing some of these "rumors " are just that?
Remember when Michelle Obama had a dick?

Aint defending/accusing him as I have no idea who he is but if there was/is proof of him poaching, I'm guessing he would not be around now and still hunting.

Don't know/follow him but..., if he's still hunting and has all these "alledged" cases against him, I'm guessing some of these "rumors " are just that?

Aint defending/accusing him as I have no idea who he is but if there was/is proof of him poaching, I'm guessing he would not be around now and still hunting.
If you have enough millions you can keep pushing charges back for years if your lawyer is good enough. Throw into that Covid and "health and safety" protocols and you have a perfect recipe for pushing court dates back

If there’s smoke there’s fire. No one is accused multiple times and not engaged in some shaky activities. The accusations are only when caught. For every time caught there are countless others a person isn’t.

He posted a video stating the washer incident to his Instagram so that’s a fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michelle may not have a *ick but this guy is one

Top Bottom