Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

where why?

doublerack

Are all the pics? Are people running cameras? Not getting anything worthy? Or just not wanting to share?

Ill start, my guess is people are scared others will come to there area to shoot "their" deer.
21108-prms0072.jpg

Pretty excited about this guy.

Ive been running mine from second week of June, 2-3 week check intervals. Would be awesome to have a mount and watch the deer grow you shot!

I'll be getting some up fairly soon. I've only done a couple pulls so far with not much to show for it. I'd give it a another month before everyone gets the itch bad enough to start keeping this site busy.

I threw my cams up July 7th. Won't be back to the farm until mid August to check them. Will gladly share what I have at that time.

Lots of ways to run cams and not pressure deer one bit. If it was so stressful, deer wouldn't return night after night to baited cam sites. My .02

Yes, baited sites are also a reward that conditions the deer to come back. It may not be much stress. But I'd rather just wait and let them be. My comment of too early was more based on the fact there is very few that post pictures before late August. I have one can out now. I used to run year round but noticed a greater increase in deer pics when I started running in August rather than intruding every couple weeks to a month year round.

I just put my only cam up today. If I get something nice I will post it. I wont check it till the end of August or bow season due to the miles to get there.

Just put mine out today.

On a side note........bought a bushnell cam from "cooter" here about 4 years ago used. Anyway that cam has been in the woods for 2 years straight, I just kinda always forget about that cam cause it's off the path aways. Anyway, stuck new batteries and a new sd card in it today and she purred like a kitten. Best buy I've made. Thanks cooter!

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I've gotten a great big "card error" on my only cam after 6 weeks untouched. Talk about a major let down

I posted my pics several times already.Waiting to see what some others have to choose from this year!

Top Bottom