Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

White flash cams

Buckscrape

Anyone else use white flash? I run ten cams and two are the Scoutguard white flash. Probably not something you would use where passersby can see the flash but they make for some quality pics in the right spot.

IMAG0009.JPG

IMAG0005.JPG

Nice pics! I used a flash cam years ago and the pictures were awesome as well. They do spook the deer at night but great pics.

Thanks. Interesting about the spook factor - something I rarely notice here. I've had big boys shy from the infrared cams but hardly ever with these.
IMAG0312.JPG

Ya, it was a couple guys who'd send me pics from their homebrews that got me interested in white flash. They do go through the batteries when the cold weather hits - I'm talking about the sub 20 Fahrenheit stuff, ha.

We love white flash. hardly use anything else. You can get some beautiful pictures.
IMAG0545.JPG

SAMSUNG PICTURES 6-22-18 296.jpg

We have run over 60 white flash cameras for several years and have old mature bucks standing there for multiple pictures. I harvested the buck below this year and have dozens of flash pictures of him and other bucks going through this gate opening multiple times. Why settle for crappy infrared pictures. We use mostly cuddylink system and some old Boly Guard.
T_00014 (12).jpg

I agree. Take that reflection buck for instance. Tons of whiteflash pics the year I got him. Killed him only about 50 yards from an infrared cam that only ever got one picture of him lurking in the background.

Top Bottom