Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wild dogs

J

jason

What would you guys do if you had four stray dogs running around your 200 acre timber, and ever timber surrounding?
Thanks, and good luck with the turkey's!

A month or so this came up and I saw a really good saying to go with wild dogs.

Shoot, shovel, & shut up.

I agree with that 100%,

------------------
muddy

"Hunt hard or go home"

After having wild dogs screw up my turkey hunting several times in the past few years, I would say to put a $20 bounty on them!!

Shoot shovel & shut up!!! I couldn't have put it any better than it was posted earlier on the board.

We have been in that situation increasing more it would seem. Had a small problem with stray cats as well and the same soultion applies. (For some reason I find more satisfaction in cats being found dead)

Jason,
I brought this matter up a few months ago. Since then someone asked me about a dog that came up missing.
Of course I had not seen this dog.
But since then the dogs around there seem to be tied up everytime I go down.
I think shoot, shovel, shut-up sounds like some
good advice.
BOWDUDE
grin.gif

Jason,
I brought this matter up a few months ago. Since then someone asked me about a dog that came up missing.
Of course I had not seen this dog.
But since then the dogs around there seem to be tied up everytime I go down.
I think shoot, shovel, shut-up sounds like some
good advice.
BOWDUDE
grin.gif

BOWDUDE

Good to hear your neighbors finally tied up there dogs. Wish more people would be that smart.

Yes, I too agree that the Shoot, Shovel and Shut UP method is very productive in eliminating this type of problem.

UH, What Dogs???? I don't recall seeing any dogs running through the woods chasing deer.

I would be more than happpy to provide you with the ammunition to cure your problem.

OLETOM

Top Bottom