Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Winter success on hunt to remember....

Got the sad news. Take the time to make those memories.
RIP my friend. You will be missed & im glad we got to do this & spend the time together!
Great life message right there.

When our time comes, no one will give a rat's ass how many big deer we have on the wall. Other things are far more important. It's easy to lose track of priorities sometimes.

Got the sad news. Take the time to make those memories.
RIP my friend. You will be missed & im glad we got to do this & spend the time together!
Great reminder...sorry to hear about your friend Skip. Many of us are now old enough that multiple people that we are close to have passed on. It changes what is important when you know how truly fragile and precious life is. For the guys that are 20'something now and just like I was back in the day, hard charging and so forth, even kind of selfish...just know that when you get up there in years, deer hunting is still cool, but the people, family and friends are truly what is most valuable.

Take your time to love and invest in others...you'll be glad you did later on.

Sorry to hear, glad you got him out for one last memorable hunt. Life is too short no matter what your age is.

Top Bottom