Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Winter success on hunt to remember....

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Buddy of mine came down & drew a tag...... was great to catchup with him and hear of his 10 days of hunting and “seeing 3 deer”.
Long story short without too many details... he’s had a tough few years. I wanted to make this hunt as memorable as possible. Memory of lifetime.
We had one buck that was old and just “cool”.... junk all over and heavy. Called him mega mass. Sat with buddy in best spot & he shows & cat & mouse for 30 mins if he’d come in.... finally did!!! Buddy made great shot. This is as we walked up to the deer I snapped the pictures right there & those are on this phone to upload here. Actually had 18 legit points. Mass that pics do no Justice for. Tight & tall but impressive. So happy for buddy to take away a great memory & fun experience for both of us. As I get older- more fun to see others connect than myself by a long shot.
get ur pics & deer updated (and we have tapatalk fixed soon too) - good luck and enjoy the rest of this great cold season.9EE7D08C-5324-4F22-9BB4-F8CE10FA34B5.jpeg47D78A50-4744-41F3-BAA4-91B883B45522.jpeg5E3DAB60-574D-4399-BA9B-613FDF9B0B39.jpeg

That rack character is so cool. Glad your buddy could seal the deal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Great feel good hunting story. Your buddy killed a buck of a lifetime for most deer hunters and that is truly amazing in itself.

sumbitch..., it take way to long to get pics to show up after the "switch".
I aint gonna wait minutes for them to show up.
Sucks!

sumbitch..., it take way to long to get pics to show up after the "switch".
I aint gonna wait minutes for them to show up.
Sucks!
Lil Christmas patience!!!
It might be ur phone. I cleared my cache & website data and cleaned memory on phone & my phone way faster. We just did some tech stuff to speed things up too on IW. When I attach pics from now on- I click on insert as full image. I’ll do that on this one now.... that’s instant fix.

I know the feeling skip!! Congrats to both of you!! Just an awsome buck!! Love all the junk!!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Got the sad news. Take the time to make those memories.
RIP my friend. You will be missed & im glad we got to do this & spend the time together!

Top Bottom