• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

WTB youth 20ga

jkratz5

Super Moderator
Looking for a youth 20 gauge so I can get my little guy behind the trigger on a turkey next season. Let me know what you have and what you are looking to get for it

Slick

This is a good option....I actually bought the adult version and changed the stock to fit him so he can use this gun into adulthood. He is 8 and weighs 65 pounds.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/tri...tage-timber-finish-24114/FC-713780241142.html

IMG_2418(1).jpg

muddy

Administrator
I bought a Remington 870 Youth model. It fits all 3 of my kids great. Alex could shoot it at age 7 and it still fits Abby at 11, and she's 100# and almost as tall as Bridget. When they grow out of it it will be a solid reaping gyn for myself.

As stated above buying an adult model and putting a smaller stock on is a great idea.

muddy

Administrator
I had to use some padding and athletic tape to build the stock up a bit. Made it really easy for the kids to settle in when shooting.
46bb77148003844dbd2d4bc5aa62fe4c.jpg
2fa492154efd1b826bd16059bbb01fc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hawk32

1DFEEBC1-4F17-46D1-9F93-624B42751D87.jpeg
I went with a Remington 11-87 youth for a little less recoil for 3 in turkey loads and slugs. Has adjustable shims to adjust length of pull and screw in chokes. Killed a pile of gobblers with it and lots of clay birds. Does pretty dang well with slugs too. Better than I would of thought. Got the youngest behind it now waiting for one of the 3 turd gobblers behind us to shut up and come in.

cybball

PMA Member
I had to use some padding and athletic tape to build the stock up a bit. Made it really easy for the kids to settle in when shooting.
46bb77148003844dbd2d4bc5aa62fe4c.jpg
2fa492154efd1b826bd16059bbb01fc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We did the exact same gun. Came with a slug barrel too which will come in handy this fall. Gun worked great and 870’s take a beating and keep going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkratz5

Super Moderator
Thanks guys. I was thinking the 870 too. Like that Tristar option, looks like a sweet little gun!!!

muddy

Administrator
I looked at the 11-87 pretty hard as well but opted for the cheaper route. Either one will be GREAT.

Top Bottom