Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wyoming Shed Hunting - News Article FAKE NEWS ABOUT ME!

TheMadCatter

"When you're accused with misleading facts or fiction you are judged without content and convicted without a defense."

When someone makes a news article about me and doesn't even reach out. You can shed hunt most of the state right now east of the divide. Making me look like a common criminal without reaching out after doing over an HOUR segment about me on their radio station as well. People are messaging making it sound like they caught me committing the crime of a century ON AIR which can hurt my potential career working for Wyoming Game and Fish. They NEVER contacted me nor reached out to me for a comment saying "Sometimes we have to create the content in a short amount of time and don’t have time to email", but, they'll accuse or make assumptions about you that's the MEDIA. They wanted to act like they caught me doing something illegal and posting it online, when in fact I've done my homework and tracked all my locations just for this reason. Glad the media is starting to follow me, it'll boost my content and hopefully it'll keep growing in the future and beyond. I'm gaining traction every day and I'll continue to keep posting weekly videos.

"There ARE rules and restrictions about when and where you can go shed hunting, so take a look at the regulations before you head for the hills.
In Wyoming, it is illegal to shed hunt on public land before May 1 of the year.
This leads me to have some questions about this video he posted...where it says "Shed Hunting in Wyoming for Elk, Mule Deer, and Whitetail Antlers March 2021.
I'm hoping this video content is from last year and he just recently posted it, or that he has some special exception to the rule...because otherwise there may be some trouble headed his way."

Here's the article, they claimed they're going to edit it we'll see. Here's a screenshot for now...

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 7.14.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 7.30.49 PM.png

What’s fake?
"There ARE rules and restrictions about when and where you can go shed hunting, so take a look at the regulations before you head for the hills.
In Wyoming, it is illegal to shed hunt on public land before May 1 of the year.
This leads me to have some questions about this video he posted
...where it says "Shed Hunting in Wyoming for Elk, Mule Deer, and Whitetail Antlers March 2021.
I'm hoping this video content is from last year and he just recently posted it, or that he has some special exception to the rule...because otherwise there may be some trouble headed his way."

You CAN indeed shed hunt on public land before May 1st east of the continental divide where I was at. They made it sound as if I wasn't, especially during the radio segment (from what I've heard from people who contacted me after the fact and defended me on air). They acted as if it was a "Gotcha" moment on radio and they were "exposing" me for doing something illegal and then posting it on YouTube for the world to see without contacting me.

Glad you got it fixed. Gotcha journalism backfired on her. How lazy are these writers that they just whip something out, slander another person and don't do jack to research what they're writing about.

Glad you got it fixed. Gotcha journalism backfired on her. How lazy are these writers that they just whip something out, slander another person and don't do jack to research what they're writing about.
Someone said to contact a lawyer, I’m just gonna make a YouTube video. They gave me content, who cares about a few thousands dollars and a year of headaches and lawyers? Haha

Defamation law suit all the way! To save the next person. KGAB will think twice about doing it again in the future. Any cash put into your pocket is an added bonus.

Last edited:
Anyone who is successful & catches anyone’s attention (even for the best reasons) will deal with this junk. The world has a handful of: drama queens, jealous idiots, folks with too much time on their hands, etc. correct the record & move on. Which u did. Well done!!

kinda funny - or messed up.... in your article - to the right is the Derek chauvin’s mugshot. Obviously murder charges (whether u agree or disagree- irrelevant) .... ur getting called out on shed hunting & then folks click to the next story which is “murder”.

Madcatter---just be honest with the fake news and tell them the way it is Like Trump does..."I am the best shed hunter ever, nobody has seen anything like it" We have found so many sheds, the liberal media will never believe it!" "We come back with arms full of sheds-- it is just amazing, nobody has seen anything like it" "Winning" Everyone wants to know how we can find so many sheds, our numbers are up Bigly!

"I am making shed hunting Great Again" Shed numbers are way up for us this year and by the way check your 401k--Just terrific & where is Joe Hiden?

Last edited:
Top Bottom