Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth season

Starts this weekend right? Good luck to all and maybe do some checking if there’s a kiddo out there that could go out!! Enjoy folks & hope u make some awesome memories for these youngsters!

Holy chit on a stick my kids are PUMPED!! They can't wait to hunt with Uncle Skip!! But that might be due to 3 healthy servings of pop tarts and ice cream each day we're there.

Round up your Thermocell. I was replacing some drywall in the garage last night, cutting it outside. As it got dark, something landed on my left arm. I smashed my first skeeter of the year. We had to close the doors as the whole garage filled with them. Looking to be a buggy spring.

On the commute to work the last couple weeks, I've seen Tom's strutting with hens. Good luck to the youngsters!

Holy chit on a stick my kids are PUMPED!! They can't wait to hunt with Uncle Skip!! But that might be due to 3 healthy servings of pop tarts and ice cream each day we're there.

1 Skip serving of ice cream is the normal mans 4 servings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m taking a youth hunter out Friday. Then a couple kids out over the weekend last I checked. Better reconfirm that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be my son's 1st season trying to kill a turkey, my question is he allowed to hunt any and all seasons with his Youth tag until he fills it?

Top Bottom