Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth Tag Filled in Ealry Muzzy

Great story, I especially like the part where "its just a little one". I bet he was pumped at school when you stopped for lunch and showed him pics!
Oh yah he was pumped...and his whole class knows about the complete story too. He tried to talk me into letting him stay home and look for it with me. The first words out of his mouth when I woke him up were "can I stay home and look too?" I told him no but that was my answer more because I thought the odds were that I would not find it and I did not want o add to his disappointment. If I had high confidence of finding it I would have been okay with him going too. Now his mother would have been another story and I probably would not have won that debate.

Oh yah he was pumped...and his whole class knows about the complete story too. He tried to talk me into letting him stay home and look for it with me. The first words out of his mouth when I woke him up were "can I stay home and look too?" I told him no but that was my answer more because I thought the odds were that I would not find it and I did not want o add to his disappointment. If I had high confidence of finding it I would have been okay with him going too. Now his mother would have been another story and I probably would not have won that debate.

And he's in his scout uniform, I was in scouts growing up all the way to Eagle. Loved it, so much fun!

And he's in his scout uniform, I was in scouts growing up all the way to Eagle. Loved it, so much fun!
That is another nice story. We had a scout meeting (Webelos) at our house that Monday night because we needed to have them start and cook on a fire. This meeting was planned well before he got the deer but turned out perfect. The scouts got to see how to remove a fresh back strap. Then learned how to season and wrap chunks in bacon before cooking them over the fire. Nobody left hungry:)

Congrats to you both, I to know that roller coaster ride you must of had until you found him. I remember doing the same thing with my son. Congrats again.

Top Bottom