Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lighted flashing nocks

Brant2409

Has anyone used the g-force or tracet nocks. I am interested in them because they have a flashing/blinking feature.

No experience with them. My cousins husband has Tracers on his Easton Axis.. The strobe feature is pretty handy. I wish Nockturnals had that feature.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I used Tracers in the past, as well as Nockturnals. I think the Tracers are easier to use. They just came out with a new model that lets you replace the battery. I am going back to them from the Nocktunral.

I switched from tracers to nokturnals. The magnet fell off my bow one morning enroute to my stand and that was enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Really easy to get set up. There is one piece that you have to glue inside of the arrow shaft, after that it is just like putting in a regular nock. The starter package comes with almost everything you need it does not come with the acetone or glue that is needed. I shoot several rounds with both the firenocks and practice weighted nocks and was pleased with the similarity in the shoot. Overall really bright and easy to set up. Light turned on every time when shoot and turned off easily after each shoot. Only thing I wish is it was a little cheaper to buy.

I use the tracers and it's probably the only reason I found my deer tonight. The flashing caught my eye. I do wish they flashed a little faster though.

I received the Fire Nock S3 package for Fire nock to test out and they have been awesome. Only thing I don't like is they are not the flashing model. They are a little pricey to start out around 60 bucks, but you can replace the batteries in them and they are only around 10 to 15 bucks for 3 batteries depending on where you get them. The started kit comes with three practices nocks and three lighted nocks. Turn on every time I shoot and easy to turn off, just hold it over something solid and drop the arrow nock down and turns right off. I would recommend them.

overall it's a great product works well from thick vegetation to branches and small trees. The weight distribution is right on point making cutting very easy. My only nock is the price and the shoulder strap does not tighten enough to make it snug against my body.

Top Bottom