Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Poached Buck in Cedar Rapids

Critter

Life Member
A friend of mine sent me this picture and story. On November 22nd at around 6:30 a.m. this buck was shot from a vehicle on C street between Alliant and Genecor. The vehicle was a small-size blue color pickup with a white topper. Anyone with any info. should contact the IA DNR.
790cid_1_04A31DF404A318B40054FB7786256F56.gif

CRITR

Critr - is that the guy and his truck? if so we need to get that at all the local shops in the area. Should be pretty easy to find out who it is.

[ QUOTE ]
The vehicle was a small-size blue color pickup with a white topper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Supertec, No white topper on that truck. Must be someone else.

the guy looks like he has a radio on his left side like he is an officer of some sort or possibly public works?

what a shame to see that great of a buck being poached....i say find the people who did it and hang em....

huntn4life88

This picture was taken after the DNR had already arrived. Evidently the person who shot the deer from their vehicle saw a man watching him from the parking lot and took off. He cruised back through the area shortly after, but evidently realized they were watching him. He took off again and never returned. The picture in the back of the truck was taken for identification purposes only, nothing else.
CRITR

Actually that picture looks like it was taken in the back parking lot at Genencor in CR. Back by the maintenance and receiving docks.

Top Bottom