Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

question.

beararchery

I am almost done with a euro mount and I am wondering that if when I boil it, after can I power wash it? Or would this not work for it? I will try to post a pic of what it looks like now.

I power washed the one I did last year after getting everything out of it I possibly could. Amazing the amount of junk the power washer got out of it.

if you do try low pressure, ive etched concrete before with a pressure washer, you could blow right through the skull in thin areas like the nose

I power washed the one I did last year after getting everything out of it I possibly could. Amazing the amount of junk the power washer got out of it.

Did you repeat the power washing after you did it the first time? I was thinking boil, wash, boil, and wash.

Was it effective?
it worked great.when you shoot it in the nose you will usually blow out the really thin stuff,but i didnt care about that.I had the two bones on the tip of the nose come off one time but can glue it back on with super glue and no way to even tell.I have done prolly 30 that way at the taxidermy shop.Now we just send them to the beetle guy.

Top Bottom