Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Skunked!

BDAHMS

Be here Now
For the first time all season I went out all day and didn't see a single deer! This is my best spot with multiple shooters running. NOTHIN. Did they have a poker night or what?!?

I was kind of the opposite, i was had action from 12 til dark saw 3 good bucks worth shooting Just never had anything get close enough.

I saw 6 bucks and 21 does total for evening and morning hunt with a gap in the middle.

Mostly fawns and all bucks were dinks. :confused:

I've been out everyday from5:30 till noon since Sunday. I've seen one deer. Sat till 9 this morning. Nothing! I've pretty much come to the conclusion that its all over but the crying here in louisa county. I did get to sit one night. Saw a few deer enter the field but well after dark.

Yessir

I've been out everyday from5:30 till noon since Sunday. I've seen one deer. Sat till 9 this morning. Nothing! I've pretty much come to the conclusion that its all over but the crying here in louisa county. I did get to sit one night. Saw a few deer enter the field but well after dark.
Sometimes it just beez like that. Hang in there.

FWIW, we made a 170 mile round trip through southern Iowa this morning and evening for a family Thanksgiving, and never saw a single deer. I thought that was kind of odd??

That's crazy. My last few sits in the last week have been by far my best! Most buck action I have seen. Had one of my known shooters at 80 yards this morning with a doe. They bedded down and I stalked to about 30 before they took off. I couldn't see them due to the thick cover.
Hope it picks back up for you guys. The deer are somewhere, they don't just fall off the face of the earth.

Top Bottom