Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Value of Rough Tillable land Conclusion

Trapshooter1

Land auction day came.

98 acres total 75 tillable 25CSR2 The rest was an oak and walnut planting 25 year old planting.
Farm brought 4400/acre.(Which I think was a fair price, not outlandish but not cheap cheap) for a rough farm.(Needs a lot of work to become a wild life paradise)
A friend of mine bought it(i had no clue he was interested), he seen the similar potential that I seen in the farm, and it will be going in the program, and into trees. Will be a nice hunting farm when he s done with it.

I'm pretty sure he s going to dig a pond on the farm, and really try to bring out the farms wildlife potential.

Land auction day came.

98 acres total 75 tillable 25CSR2 The rest was an oak and walnut planting 25 year old planting.
Farm brought 4400/acre.(Which I think was a fair price, not outlandish but not cheap cheap) for a rough farm.(Needs a lot of work to become a wild life paradise)
A friend of mine bought it(i had no clue he was interested), he seen the similar potential that I seen in the farm, and it will be going in the program, and into trees. Will be a nice hunting farm when he s done with it.

I'm pretty sure he s going to dig a pond on the farm, and really try to bring out the farms wildlife potential.
Sounds like a solid price for how you've described it........Is it his first farm?

Top Bottom