Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Video review- Titan Blinds

IowaBowHunter1983

Staff member
I did this vid because I get a lot of questions. Hopefully this is helpful. I have yet to find the PERFECT hunting blind. There are pros and cons to them all. Hopefully you will find this video to be fair and honest. I touch on features and a couple things I might change as well.

There is also some live testing of the seals in the video.

Great review and helpful for sure. Do those vents have a slide to block them off and make the blind completely sealed?

Last edited:
Very good review!!!!! Wish all products had legit reviews like this. I like how u honest about things u don’t like too. Very good!!!

Yeah nice review. Looks like a solid blind. Are they using the same logo as redneck? Lol
Lil different. Both deer. Haha.
Screenshot_20230923_201543_Gallery.jpg

Thanks for the review. I want to get somewhere to look at them but closest ones are almost 2 hours away. I was in banks, Hawk, and muddy the other day- muddy actually seemed the nicest overall- but that was just a quick glance. I’ve been really wanting to see one of these before I make any decisions

Thanks for the review. I want to get somewhere to look at them but closest ones are almost 2 hours away. I was in banks, Hawk, and muddy the other day- muddy actually seemed the nicest overall- but that was just a quick glance. I’ve been really wanting to see one of these before I make any decisions
where you at?

My 2 cents for what it's worth.

They are all very comparable new. All have little perks or advantages.

I have had about every brand on market.

The real test is 5 years later.

Blind full of flies, blind full of mice, bowing floors, warped doors, leaking windows, wasps, winter duratios, blow overs, accidents wile moving, etc...... Lots of ways to wreck them.

I hands down believe the titans will last the longest due to lack of possible water penetrations and construction materials used. Probably one of the hardiest also for bone heads like me.

On the down side, creature comforts are no the top for titans but I spend a few hrs in the shop once revieved and make my alterations and done for a long time...

BTW no affiliation with these just spent a lot of time researching for my own benefits.

I like it!!!!
What other mods u guys doing?? I’ve got rednecks & a titan with FLIES! Drives me INSANE!!!! I just got million rolls of Window sealer tape…. Every window- tight as can be. The DOOR!!!!…. Tight & those window seal tape rolls added in some spots. Plugged little holes.
What else!???! If I could get no flies & no moisture in my blinds- good gosh I’m happy!!! What else u guys doing?
I’ve said this one before - my shadow hunters all fall apart - never again. Lot of other nice blinds I need to try. Want to tune up every last redneck & titan I got in meantime. 2024 will be the year of miracles & I solve the Fly mystery that’s drove me to insanity for years!!! :)

Fly mystery may be best solved by preventative spray. They were so bad this past fall everywhere. I think I had a billion in my machine shed. No joke. I will be getting it sprayed this fall. Probably very easy and fast to do to blinds as well

Fly mystery may be best solved by preventative spray. They were so bad this past fall everywhere. I think I had a billion in my machine shed. No joke. I will be getting it sprayed this fall. Probably very easy and fast to do to blinds as well
By far last had the most flies in my blind I've ever had. My blinds pretty much sealed up, no moisture gets in but the flies have found ways to get in. I will have some each year but not like last season. Will be hanging several strips in there this summer and if they're thick will set off a bug bomb.

I have four "hard" enclosed blinds, but only one lets in flies. Go figure. I have spied a place where I think they may be getting in that I can caulk, but haven't done so yet. It is a kinked door seal that leaves just enough daylight that a fly could get in there. We'll see if caulking that solves it.

I build blinds for others and a few for myself.

They are completely bug proof.
When I build them, and build a smudge fire inside of them and close them up.
Any (even the tiniest bit) of smoke escapes I figger out where and address it.

I build blinds for others and a few for myself.

They are completely bug proof.
When I build them, and build a smudge fire inside of them and close them up.
Any (even the tiniest bit) of smoke escapes I figger out where and address it.
This is a great idea!!!!! K…. Like a metal pot & some wet leaves or something?
Or some Cheech & Chong type hippies.
I’m on this. Assume just a wet smoky fire & reaveal the issues!?!??!!!!!! :)

Top Bottom