Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hawk blinds

It attaches from bolts thru the floor, is what you're saying? Nobody sells these close to me. I see a guy on FB about 3 hrs away in IN has 2 left but he'd have to remove the 4x4 base kit... so I'm wondering if I can attach it to a deck using what I presume are the same holes. If I can't use the same holes to attach it into my 4x8 sheet, I don't think I want to buy one that already has holes in it. I think you're a pretty long haul away from me.

Do Titan blinds have blackout curtain kits? That's essential IMO.
I just don't think you want to attach ANY blind just to plywood. That is not specific to Titan and would pertain to any blind. My background before habitat stuff was construction. Also grew up building/framing houses. If you HAD to attach to plywood, I'd want really big washers top and bottom with bolts and several of them. Attaching to 2x framing lumber is much better.

Curtain kits are coming next year for Titan. They do have the tinted windows. I spend about $20 per blind on black bath towels at Walmart and make my own curtains. :)

You might look for a banks blind locally in Indiana. Or Grizzly.

Next time i'm near a wagon I'll try to get a pic of deck framing. It's really simple.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I would definitely bolt thru the plywood into the joists and or 4x4s. I just didn't know if a big 6+ foot blind could sit on the 4'x8' footprint safely, like does it have a strong enough plastic floor to overhang since my deck isn't 6 ft wide. Thanks for the replies! I like the idea of the black wally world towels. The box blinds we build all get blacked out.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I would definitely bolt thru the plywood into the joists and or 4x4s. I just didn't know if a big 6+ foot blind could sit on the 4'x8' footprint safely, like does it have a strong enough plastic floor to overhang since my deck isn't 6 ft wide. Thanks for the replies! I like the idea of the black wally world towels. The box blinds we build all get blacked out.
Hmmm... ive not tested having unsupported overhangs. I suspect it would be fine but not certain.

My curtain program as we speak! Haha

Screenshot_20231027_142835_Gallery.jpg

Finally snapped some pics. Simple. Structurally very sound.

Screenshot_20231103_204752_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231103_204801_Gallery.jpg

I was recently researching blinds again for a new farm. I ended up going with Redneck. There is a Redneck dealer in Creston that was great to work with and offered some pretty good pricing. They also help assemble/install them for a minimal fee. Buckaroo deer blinds is the dealers company name. When you get good customer service, I think it's worth passing along.

L
I really like the look of the window system on the 360s. Do you feel it's an improvement over the redneck windows?

Love my 360s. There is a 360 dealer just across the mizzou line who will bring them to your property and set them up (I think you have to be within 60 miles). Great deal. I took him up on it and am very happy with the product.

Top Bottom