Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hawk blinds

Yeah, Rednecks have vent holes near the roof too. I’ve had nothing but good experiences I might add, but definitely not air tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Know the banks are tight - the only hole out is the air vents and a lot of people put the activated carbon filters over them. I know NO flies get inside and I cant say that about any other blind I've ever used.

Are Titan's scent tight? I looked at one at a dealer and there was a definate gap in the door on the particular blind. I've had 20 deer downwind of me in a Redneck with no issue. I insure mine just in case they walk away or a storm takes them out.
100%. original models had an issue with warping doors cuz they were taking them off mold while hot. That was corrected. I've had some out all summer. Not a single bug in them.

I had 3 rednecks I bought for my old farm. Overall, they were good, but they did leak water thru the windows, they are not airtight allowing flies to get in, and they pop when you shift weight (mainly the 10 footers). I'm tempted to buy some bank blinds on my next purchase.

I had 3 rednecks I bought for my old farm. Overall, they were good, but they did leak water thru the windows, they are not airtight allowing flies to get in, and they pop when you shift weight (mainly the 10 footers). I'm tempted to buy some bank blinds on my next purchase.
This is exactly where I am at. I think the Rednecks are great, but I want to buy a Banks to try. I will say it will be hard to beat Redneck's customer service. A couple Decembers ago when we had those hurricane winds here at some point the door came open on my blind. Needless to say after flopping around in 90+ mph winds, it was wrecked. Redneck sent me all the repair and replacement parts necessary within hours, no questions asked. Can't beat that.

If anyone is interested in looking at them - I have several new Banks Blinds in stock yet.
We sell a ton of them and I stocked up heavy this year as i am normally sold out by this point in the season.

Same. Bought two Banks blinds from dealer in Clarinda this summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those holes are there for a reason. The windows leak water in, and that is where the water drains out of the blind. Without them, mildew would be an issue.
Correct. That's why you fix the corner windows so they do not leak....

Same. Bought two Banks blinds from dealer in Clarinda this summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like them? Seems like if you don't get the vision series, you can't see much out of them. My buddy has a Stump 4, feels like I'm in an igloo..

I stopped and looked at a banks just now- and it was full of water. Seemed like a poor window design in all reality on it

We have two banks and I like them, but the window design could be improved. Unless ever little latch is secured (I think 6 per window?) you will get some water seeping in them after a rain. If you forget to latch any of them...you've got a problem.

Correct. That's why you fix the corner windows so they do not leak....
It is not the vertical corner windows that are the problem. They have a catch system under those that drain out great. It's the other windows that leak onto the floor and cause the problem with mold.

Like them? Seems like if you don't get the vision series, you can't see much out of them. My buddy has a Stump 4, feels like I'm in an igloo..

Ya, we got the Stump 4 360. Super easy to add 4x4 legs for elevation.

Haven’t had issues with water (but with this summer, haven’t had much rain). We didn’t have any flies (unlike our redneck).

My initial impression was that I liked the windows better than redneck. We’ll see.

Ask me after the hunting season.

c6659b2a7ccb35465bed61595cbdc53a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped and looked at a banks just now- and it was full of water. Seemed like a poor window design in all reality on it
Wierd - just checked all 6 blinds we have in stock and all are bone dry inside and we've had some hard driving rains lately.
Wonder if someone left a window unlatched ?

Wierd - just checked all 6 blinds we have in stock and all are bone dry inside and we've had some hard driving rains lately.
Wonder if someone left a window unlatched ?
Yeah I have no idea- and we haven’t had any real rain in awhile- which was a bit more perplexing

Top Bottom