Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1 for three

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
Well I hate to admit it but. We all screw up, right.. Well the first doe I get a shot at I wax.the next too I managed to screw up. story of my life. had an awesome morning though!! saw a bunch of deer. Also stalked up withing 30 yards of a sleeping fox with wegner. It worked out swell cuz I whacked her and kris did most the work. I figured hitting 1 for three I should be playing for the cubbies next year.

2177SANY0002.jpg

Enterance of my jack hammer. She went ten yards.

2177SANY0009.jpg

wish i woulda taken pics of the exit. the insides were toast. I shot right into a deep muddy crick so I hope the people in china watch out cuz my arrow is probably still going.

[ QUOTE ]
It worked out swell cuz I whacked her and kris did most the work.

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of stories of people's lives

By the entry wound, looks like you were lucky to find that one.
wink.gif

That would be laying the perverbial smack down.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I hate to admit it but. We all screw up, right.. Well the first doe I get a shot at I wax.the next too I managed to screw up. story of my life. had an awesome morning though!! saw a bunch of deer. Also stalked up withing 30 yards of a sleeping fox with wegner. It worked out swell cuz I whacked her and kris did most the work. I figured hitting 1 for three I should be playing for the cubbies next year.

2177SANY0002.jpg

Enterance of my jack hammer. She went ten yards.

2177SANY0009.jpg

wish i woulda taken pics of the exit. the insides were toast. I shot right into a deep muddy crick so I hope the people in china watch out cuz my arrow is probably still going. </div></div>

Looks like a terrible shot great white hunter. Button buck?

straight down baby. I am glad to see i have a following. She had real tits. not a button buck. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A 2.5 month old post? Can we stop these antics? </div></div>
I haven't been on here for 3 months. Not allowed to look at old posts or make a post on them???? Nice huge doe man. Looks like a great shot.

A 3 month old post, you bring it up to the front to throw a stone...C'mon man, stop the insanity and move on.

Top Bottom